Calling all daydreamers! There’s a world out there, and it’s waiting for you to explore it. If you can relate to any of cases listed below, then you may want to consider hitting the road!
1. There’s a map of the world somewhere in your house.
Doesn’t matter if it’s hanging on the wall, spinning on your desk, or tucked away in a drawer…you want to go places, and you know it.
2. You spend your free time looking at prices for different flights, resorts, and Air BnB destinations.
Go ahead, just book it already!
3. You love trying different ethnic restaurants.
Hint: The food tastes much better in its place of origin.
4. You’ve seen every single one of Anthony Bourdain’s travel documentaries.
It’s cool… I have too.
5. While shopping, you picture yourself wearing the clothes/accessories in a different city.
That is jacket is perfect for a stroll through Paris.